Chocolate brownies with white chocolate icing
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Dutch process
- 2 Milk chocolate bars
- 200 Gram Melted butter
- 1 Cup Dark brown sugar
- 2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Cups Granulated sugar
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- Melt the butter and the chocolate bars. That is the ganache, your wet ingredients. Mix the sugar, the vanilla extract, dark brown sugar, the granulated sugar, salt and the 6 eggs one by one in a mixer.Stif the flour and Cocoa powder put it in the wet Ingredient and fooled and fooled.Poor the Batter in a prepare tin in a preheated oven. 180 degree for 45 minutes.Cool the brownie.
- Melt the white chocolate icing.
- Poor the white chocolate icing over the Cooled brownie. Let it cool down.
- Cut the brownie in nice pieces (8). Decorate with rose petals.
The origin of the brownie….
About the first “brownies” there were different story’s. One of the story is that the brownie was made/discovered because a chef wasn’t paying attention and forget to put bakingpowder in the cake recipe. That resulted the flat from of the brownie.
Another story was that the the first brownies were presented at the World’s Columbian Exposition in 1893 in Chicago. A chef or cook in the Palmer House Hotel Made the brownies for the ladies who visit the exposition.
This dessert had to be smaller than a piece of cake and easy to eat by hand. This chef Made the brownies with walnuts and a glacing of apricots. This hotel still of this day serves this type of brownie.
What a cool story’s? Love knowing where the recipe or origin brownie came from.